The first step for a beginner of piano learning is to identify the different notes of Piano. Remember almost every Piano or keyboard starts with white key ( C Note ) and there are a total of 12 notes in a Piano or Harmonium. According to western music theory, they are classified into two categories. The white keys of a Piano, Harmonium or Musical keyboard denotes as Natural Notes and Black keys are called Sharp or Natural Notes.
So what is the key next to the right of C called? This key is C sharp (C#). We can also call it D flat (Db) because it is one key to the left of D. The next black key is called D sharp (D#) or E flat (Eb). Then after that F sharp (F#) or G flat (Gb), next G sharp (G#) or A flat (Ab) and last one is A sharp (A#) or B flat (Bb). After this, the pattern keeps repeating. This set of 7 notes is called one octave and the same pattern repeats after B Note.
Natural Notes: A B C D E F G
Sharp Notes: C# D# F# G# A#
- Best Collar Mic For Youtube ( Within 1000 Rs. )
- Learn To Earn Money Online If You Are A Musician
- Raag Khamaj | राग ख़माज – ऑनलाइन हिंदुस्तानी शास्त्रीय संगीत सीखें
- Learn Hindustani Classical Music Online From Home
- राग हमीर | Raag Hamir | ऑनलाइन सीखिए हिंदुस्तानी शास्त्रीय संगीत
Musical instruments selection play an important role in a musician’s life, Read below some good musical instruments review by us. Thank you for reading this blog.